164 is developing group of independent bakeries and coffee shops with a focus on ciabatta and focaccia sandwiches.
We bake our bread on-site at each of our locations every day.
- We bake our own bread, every day, with just 5 ingredients: water, extra virgin olive oil, yeast, flour and salt.
- This bread forms the basis of our sandwich menu – all our sandwiches are in a hand made ciabatta or focaccia bread.
- We choose our sandwich fillings based on one thing only – quality.
- All of our sandwiches are fresh, every day, without fail, and never roll over to the next day.
- Leftover sandwiches are donated to food and homeless charities.
Ever since its inception in 1994, the name 164 has been associated with a good sandwich
We hand make ciabatta and focaccia bread every day in our on-site bakeries.
Fresh, baked on-site and with no additives, enhancers or artificial flavourings. Left over bread is turned into delicious crostini – simply sliced and baked with sea salt, oil and rosemary; a complimentary offering while you wait for your coffee, or for your sandwich to be toasted.
Speciality + Traditional
At Café 164 in Munro House the focus is on light, seasonal blends which we rotate from guest roasters, while our house blend has been created to compliment our food offering. At Bakery 164 on Woodhouse Lane, we serve a dark Italian roast, specially crafted to traditional tastes.
We sell exciting and unusual sandwiches that are packed with flavour, texture and are hearty in size. Our flavour combinations are largely a mixture of Italian and Middle Eastern tastes, while also catering to traditional palates with more classically-oriented recipes.
Sign up for news and event invitations from 164:
|Monday||09.30 - 15.30|
|Tuesday||09.30 - 15.30|
|Wednesday||09.30 - 15.30|
|Thursday||09.30 - 15.30|
|Friday||09.30 - 15.30|