Cafe Now Closed
Due to COVID-19 we are now closed to the public until further notice.
Thank you to everyone for your support.
164 is developing group of independent bakeries and coffee shops with a focus on ciabatta and focaccia sandwiches. We bake our bread on-site at each of our locations every day with fantastic simplicity.
Ever since its inception in 1994, the name ‘164’ has been associated with ‘a good sandwich’
- We bake our own bread, every day, with just 5 ingredients: water, extra virgin olive oil, yeast, flour and salt.
- This bread forms the basis of our sandwich menu – all our sandwiches are in a hand made ciabatta or focaccia bread.
- We choose our sandwich fillings based on one thing only – quality.
- All of our sandwiches are fresh, every day, without fail, and never roll over to the next day.
- Leftover sandwiches are donated to food and homeless charities.
We hand make ciabatta and focaccia bread every day in our bakery. Fresh, baked on-site and with no additives, enhancers or artificial flavourings. Left over bread is turned into delicious crostini – simply sliced and baked with sea salt, oil and rosemary; a complimentary offering while you wait for your coffee, or for your sandwich to be toasted.
We sell exciting and unusual sandwiches that are packed with flavour, texture and are hearty in size. Our flavour combinations are largely a mixture of Italian and Middle Eastern tastes, while also catering to traditional palates with more classically-oriented recipes.
164 is currently at two locations Leeds
Sandwiches and salads are also available to buy from Cielo’s on York Pace.
Catering and Delivery are available.
Sign up for news and event invitations from 164: