Now Open for Takeaway
Our temporary new opening hours:
Wednesdays – Fridays 9am – 3pm
Please note we intend to extend these hours back to our full opening hours, once we are able to safely. If you are not sure if we are open, please give us a call 01132433266 or check our social media for regular updates.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
We will operate as a takeaway for the time being
Coffees, cakes, crisps, breakfast, pastries, coffee beans and merchandise all available for walk-ins to takeaway.
If you want lunch…
*PLEASE pre-order your sandwich for takeaway*
Until we are back up to our usual bakery production, we are taking pre-orders for sandwiches. There will be a very limited supply of sandwiches on the counter for walk ins, so we encourage you to pre-order to avoid disappointment.
In the meantime, delivery throughout Leeds is available every Friday.
164 is developing group of independent bakeries and coffee shops with a focus on ciabatta and focaccia sandwiches. We bake our bread on-site at each of our locations every day with fantastic simplicity.
Ever since its inception in 1994, the name ‘164’ has been associated with ‘a good sandwich’
- We bake our own bread, every day, with just 5 ingredients: water, extra virgin olive oil, yeast, flour and salt.
- This bread forms the basis of our sandwich menu – all our sandwiches are in a hand made ciabatta or focaccia bread.
- We choose our sandwich fillings based on one thing only – quality.
- All of our sandwiches are fresh, every day, without fail, and never roll over to the next day.
- Leftover sandwiches are donated to food and homeless charities.
We hand make ciabatta and focaccia bread every day in our bakery. Fresh, baked on-site and with no additives, enhancers or artificial flavourings. Left over bread is turned into delicious crostini – simply sliced and baked with sea salt, oil and rosemary; a complimentary offering while you wait for your coffee, or for your sandwich to be toasted.
We sell exciting and unusual sandwiches that are packed with flavour, texture and are hearty in size. Our flavour combinations are largely a mixture of Italian and Middle Eastern tastes, while also catering to traditional palates with more classically-oriented recipes.